Monday, April 13, 2015

Blankets

If I were to create a trailor for the book Blankets I would chose an audience of mostly Christians considering most of the book has to do with the bible and its readings. The trailor would include some of the readings that it focuses on and how after he would do something bad, or committed a sin he would feel ashamed and ask god's forgiveness. I would most likely leave out the parts that dealt with his uncle and the intercourse he and Rhianna had because even though it is a large part of the book it may turn away people from reading it. I chose this picture to show how even though both lives were stressful with her parents divorce and his difficult decisions he had to make, they could still shut everything out when they were together. Even though they went there seperate ways in the end everything they did was very real, and they should not be ashamed of the relationship they had. A Christian audience would love this book because of the meanings it shows and all of the close relationships it has with the bible. This book has a great story, and I would recommend it to anyone I meet, especially Christians. It is great to see books like this being published because of how true the book actually is. It is not a fake story, and that is the best part about it. Following the book I now have a different view about the bible, and the decisions I make about my life. Anyone that I recommend this book to, I would hope they get the same out of it as I did myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment