Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Favorite Movie

My favorite movie has to be the movie Tremors because of the times that we have watched it, not so much the movie itself. I watched it with my buddies in the dorms the morning after a night of drinking, and we laughed so hard. It is about these snake/worm like creatures that are underground and eat people. The acting in the movie is absolutely terrible, but when we come home from a night of partying we always seem to throw it on for a few laughs before bed. My buddy always says quotes from the movie, and we all instantly know what he's talking about. I wouldn't say the movie itself is my favorite, but the memories that have developed from it are. My hand is cramping now so I really hope we are done soon. It took me awhile to write the last sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment